Hidroelectrica is the Romanian national company licensed to generate electric power from hydraulic potential energy of over 250 hydroelectric plants from the river basins in Romania. Through its electric power generation business profile, core business activities include maintenance, investment projects, electric power production and trading.
Hidroelectrica used 8 isolated ERP systems covering few financial and maintenance processes needs. The former legacy systems provided limited reliability on the consolidated financial statements and no direct connection between the managerial accounting and the maintenance programs. The other business processes used Excel or some external applications, providing inadequate visibility and control for the management.
Electrica Furnizare is the market leader in the Romanian electrical energy supply market and the supplier with the largest customer portfolio, operating primarily in 18 counties and in Bucharest, with license to supply countrywide. Besides selling electrical energy, Electrica Furnizare is also provider for various services, and has recently entered the natural gas supply market (licensed since July 2017).
The company was created in July 2011 by merging three state-owned supply companies, each of them using a different SAP ERP system implemented together with their electric power distribution partners in 2002-2003, subsequently upgraded and unbundled from the distribution systems in 2006-2007.
SDEE Transylvania Nord is one of the largest distributors of energy in Romania, covering 6 counties in the NW region and providing more than 1,200,000 consumers with a cumulative quantity of more than 5 million MWh.
The first SAP implementation carried out in 2002-2003 (ERP modules, jointly implemented with the regional supply company) was subsequently unbundled from the supply company and enhanced with industry specific functionalities (IS-U) in 2006-2008.
The company manages thorough its SAP system all the required information about 1.2 million measurement devices, 2,000 km of high voltage lines, 40,000 km of medium and low voltage lines and related equipment.
Service company: Experts in the planning and construction of petrol stations and providers of complete automatic car wash systems
- CAS genesisWorld Platinum Suite/li>
- Integration with warehouse management and accounting solutions
- Manage all project information centrally
- Provide comprehensive report/analysis options for: open opportunities, sales performance, consumption of project resources, budget forecasting and planning, resource planning, workload distribution and project profitability
- Ensure the correct evaluation of each employee’s project management contribution
Engineering / Architectural services: Structural engineering, technical consulting, architecture, design consolidation and project management
- CAS genesisWorld Platinum Suite
- Process optimization and standardization
- Provide centralization of all customer and project information as well as documents
- Project management: Increase delivery efficiency
Data-voice structured cabling system: planning and execution.
The detailed analysis of the virtualization solution, migration of the current servers in virtual, centralization of the back-up policies, storage consolidations, LAN & DR consolidation.
Hardware: IBM xserver 3850, IBM Storage expansion EXP5000, IBM SAN MDS9124, CISCO devices
Software: VMware ESX 4.1
Detailed virtualization analysis
Installation/configurations/new servers, storage, SAN
Installation/LAN/WAN equipments configuration
Physical to virtual migration
Implementation of back-up policies for the virtualization solution
Global mirroring realization between 2 sites
Virtualization solution tuning
Complex Palas Iași
PALAS, developed by IULIUS GROUP Iasi, introduces the concept of „lifestyle center” on the market of „mixed-use developments” from Romania.
PALAS integrates in this unique urban complex commercial spaces, hotels, A class offices, apartments, 2.500 underground parking places and a public garden, all in 320.000 sqm and an investment of 260 million euro.
The excellent consultancy, planning, implementation and maintenance services for low voltage installations, for IT hardware and software technologies from Palas project have been done by Focality.
The range of professional skills consolidated by the Focality team ensured the certainty of the most efficient solutions for the beneficiary of this project, made Focality being promoted among the most trusted partners in the development of major projects of this type in Romania.
PALAS project was awarded „Best Retail Development over 20.000 sqm” in 2007, at Cannes, within the International Retail and MAPIC Real Estate Fair.
- Food service sector
- CAS genesisWorld Platinum Suite
- Facilitate interdepartmental cooperation, especially in the allocation and leasing of commercial space
- Ensure the end-to-end management of leases
- Monitor expenditure and reconcile invoices according to contractual provisions
- Provide support and accountability for accounting periods
- Centralize information and documentation
- Comprehensive analyses of business data
- ERP- and BI integration